Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, March 29, 2019

Would You Like to Paint Along with Me?

'A Path to the Sea'              9x12           pastel            ©Karen Margulis
available $165

Paint Along videos are now available! I am grateful for the Patreon platform because it has allowed me the opportunity to easily share more in depth instruction. I love sharing with you here on my blog but the Patreon interface is easy for creators to share videos, podcasts and so much more. THANK YOU to all of you who are have also joined my Patreon Page! I have been on Patreon over a year now and I am always looking to make it an even better experience for my patrons. I have now added Paint Along videos. We are on month 2 of this new feature and I am having so much fun slowing down the painting process so you can join in!

This is how the video series works. I select a subject for the month and I break down the painting process into 4 steps....I release a new video each week. We work on planning in week one, then underpainting followed by the pastel application and in week four we resolve the painting.  You can share your finished painting in the community page for feedback.

The painting in this post is the subject for the month of March. The good news is that anytime you join my Patreon Page you will have access to all of the past posts including the previous Paint Along videos.  The subscription is just $6 a month for the Silver tier which includes the paint along videos.
I'd love for you to check it out and consider joining.






No comments: