Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Back to Iceland! Adventure Awaits!

'Drama on the Moor'               12x9            pastel             ©Karen Margulis
available $175
I am off on another grand adventure. When my son was young he would say he wanted to be a tourist when he grew up. Me too! And now I am living the dream. This time I am going on a cruise with my mom. It is her bucket list cruise to Iceland. For years she has wanted to go to Iceland and soak in the Blue Lagoon. I have been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to go twice....once on a painting trip with Stan Sperlak's Painters Passport group and another tome to visit a dear friend Elinros. I love Iceland and was jealous when mom said she found a cruise that goes to Iceland and she was booking it!

So I had a look at the cruise itinerary. Not only was it making two stops in Iceland, it was making 3 stops in Norway, Amsterdam and 2 stops in Ireland. It was a fantastic itinerary. I checked my schedule and though I had a busy workshop schedule I was free during the cruise dates. Sign me up!! I am looking forward to sharing Iceland with my mom and visiting Elinros and hopefully my friends in Ireland as well as discovering new places.

I have been working very hard behind the scenes making sure that there will be regular postings to the blog and my Patreon Page. In fact I have 2 other trips this fall so I have been working 10 hour days getting lessons and videos finished and scheduled. I am really going to enjoy the downtime. It is time for me to recharge my batteries and soak up some inspiration!  You can expect some of my favorite posts from the archives here on the blog. There will be a post every other day. If you are a Patreon member lessons and videos will be all new and will continue on a regular posting schedule (just about every day!)

Me in Iceland back in 2014
If you'd like to read about my first trip to Iceland check out this post:http://kemstudios.blogspot.com/2014/07/iceland-through-artists-eyes-part-1.html

No comments: