Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Join our Monthly Paint Along!

'Blowing in the Wind'          19x15            pastel             ©Karen Margulis
available $225

This month on Patreon is devoted to my favorite subject to paint.....wildflowers!  I have painted this particular area of dunes and flowers many ties and it is always a different experience. I am not done exploring them! Over the years I have shared many step by step demos and blog posts here with Queen Annes Lace as a subject. Here is one you may have missed: 

I appreciate your support of my blog and many of you have also pledged to support my content over on Patreon. If you haven't tried it yet this is a good month to give it a go! We have a monthly Paint Along video series and this painting is our subject this month! It begins with a watercolor underpainting and I develop the painting over three videos the last one will be released on Wednesday. 

Consider joining us! www.patreon.com/karenmargulis



PATREON FAQ

For an overview of how Patreon works check out this video  here.

Q: How many videos will you post each month?
A: I post 3-4 Paint Along videos plus alternate weekly demo videos and photo step by step demos. There are also weekly lessons and challenges. It is my blog content on steroids!

Q: How often do patrons get charged?
A: On the 1st of every month. 

Q: I'm not sure Patreon is for me can I cancel?
A: Yes absolutely. You can cancel or edit or your pledge anytime you want. 

Q: Other questions?
A: Please visit the official Patreon Help Center here



The watercolor underpainting

No comments: