Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Does the teacher ever take a workshop?





I am excited about my workshop schedule for 2020! I have 7 workshops planned and I am finalizing my agendas for the workshops. I can't wait to share in person! If you are considering an art workshop this year have a look at my schedule.

I get this question occasionally.....do I ever take workshops? I used to take on workshop every year and they have enriched my work and my knowledge immensely. Recently I haven't had as much time as I'd like but this year I am doing something for me! I am going to attend the Plein Air Convention in Denver in May. It will be my third PA convention and I always learn so much from the presentations and demos and just watching and talking to other artists. I am looking forward to being a student!!

If there wasn't a conflict with my trip to the Plein Air convention I would definitely be attending this workshop by Olga Abramova! I met Olga at the IAPS convention and fell in love with her work. I would love to take her workshop! Here is a link if you are interested in learning more https://www.redrockpsnv.org/event-info/olga-abramova-workshop-emotional-light-and-color-in-florals-and-more-1


No comments: