Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, March 20, 2020

New Video Demo on YouTube: Painting Zen in my Studio

'Morning Sun'                9x12                  pastel              ©Karen Margulis
available on Etsy 

I have a pile of photos from my travels that are in my Must Paint list. Now is the time to visit them and revisit some of these special places of peace and beauty. We decided to let the camera roll while I painted so this video demo is set to music rather than being a step by step narration. I hope you enjoy this format. And please feel free to share with your friends! Click on the link to see the video on YouTube.





My reference photo

I used my Floral Landscape set of Terry Ludwig pastels and some Nupastels

The painting at the end of the video.

No comments: