Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, March 07, 2020

New YouTube Video Demo: How to Start a Painting with a BANG!


'Spring Forward'                  8x10                pastel            ©Karen Margulis
available $165

Bluebonnets in the landscape is the subject for my latest Youtube demo. In the video I share two ways you can start a painting with a bang and have a more successful painting.  I hope you will have a look at the video. Be sure to watch until the end and give it a like! Here is the link to the video:

                              https://youtu.be/UNF16yf-17s 




I will be giving some expanded commentary on the video over on my Patreon channel so if you are already a Patron be sure to have a look and some behind the scenes comments! Join us!




At the end of the demo

1 comment:

MYSTELIOS said...

Very beautiful landscape painting !!!