Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

New YouTube Video Demo! The Beach with a Limited Palette



'Magic Hour at the Beach'                  9x12              pastel               ©Karen Margulis
available $175

I am back from the beach with some new inspiration! I painted today for my Youtube channel.  You can watch my demo at this link:





Are you looking for a good budget set of pastels? In this demo I use the 30 half stick set of Sennelier pastels (plein air set) to paint this seascape. I show how pairing the soft pastels with harder Nupastel sticks helps extend the possibilities of a limited palette. Quality at a budget price! Enjoy the demo!

                                     SUPPLY LIST

1. Wallis warm mist sanded Pastel paper  
2. Sennelier half stick 30 Plein air set of  soft pastels  
3. Nupastels hard pastels





Subscribe to my channel and Patreon Page for more pastel and painting video demos and tips!

Visit my channel 👇:

My Patreon Page 👇

My Instagram Link 👇

My Daily Painting Blog 👇





The pastels used for this demo




No comments: