Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, October 25, 2020

New Grandbaby is Here!

   'Autumn Comes to the River II'                9x12                pastel                ©KarenMargulis   

                                                                       available $175
 

Wow! Where did this week go? I looked at the blog and realized it has been a week since I last posted. I do have an excuse though! A week ago we welcomed our newest granddaughter to the family! Maya Rose joins big sisters Bri and Nora. Everyone is healthy and happy and we are thrilled to be the grandparents of six wonderful children!  Now I need to try to get a photo with everyone in it!!

I am back to the easel this week wrapping up my river series and getting ready for another month of fun on Patreon. Sneak peek....we will be adding structures to the landscape! 

Here are a couple of photos. Nora was so excited to hold the baby! I try to make the blog about art but I do plan do occasionally sprinkle photos of what is happening in my world other than painting!





2 comments:

MikeH said...

Absolutely adorable. What pure joy in that smile!! Congrats to ALL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family/1 What a beautiful picture of two beautiful happy sisters.