Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, February 08, 2021

Online Livestream Demo: Exciting Color in the Landscape

 


I am sharing an opportunity to join a livestream demo with me! I will be conducting a 3 hour online talk and pastel demo on color for the Arkansas Pastel Society. Since it is a livestream they are able to open registration to all and there are some spots available!

 I will begin the livestream with a talk sharing the four tips I use to get more exciting color in my landscape painting. I will them apply the tips to a full demo. I am not painting these yellow trees but it will be a landscape painting!  If time allows I have a second mini demo planned! You will also have the opportunity to ask me questions through the live chat feature of the livestream. Once you register you will receive the link to the livestream a few days before the stream begins. 


I am sharing a screen shot of the registration form which has more details. I hope you will join us!




No comments: