Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, May 01, 2021

New YouTube Video Demo: 20 Minute Daisies!


                      'Daisy Surprise'                   8x10               pastel            ©Karen Margulis

It is Fast & Furious Month over in my Patreon group. We are painting small quick response studies so we can put in more FUN practice time at the easel. I will be sharing several patron only demos this month in our group but I wanted to make a quick video for my YouTube channel so you can see what Fast & Furious is all about! Click on the link below to watch the video. I would love for you to like, comment and subscribe to  my channel. Your participation helps my channel grow!  I hope you enjoy this demo....there is a little surprise....coneflowers become daisies!

                                                     https://youtu.be/itLBAHl7fmI           







I used the Terry Ludwig Floral Landscape set of pastels. I curated this set and I love to use them for flowers and so much more! 




Here is a close up of my daisies. I had fun with the variety of marks! Pastel makes it so easy to have a variety of marks!


 

No comments: