Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Experience one of my Paint Along Videos!



Welcome! I have been creating monthly Paint Along videos on my Patreon Page since 2017. The Paint Alongs are comprised of four video demos in which I break down the painting process from the planning stage to finishing touches. The goal is to simplify and slow down the pastel painting process. This allows artists of all levels to benefit. 


I am now making some of these Paint Along videos available to you as one complete video for free on YouTube. You can purchase a PDF booklet to accompany this video in my Etsy shop. This PDF booklet contains supporting photos and expanded information.


Usually the videos on my YouTube channel are under 30 minutes. This doesn't give me time to expand on each important step to my process. The Patreon Paint Along series allows me to slow down and spend time on each stage of the painting process. They have been a fun part of my silver tier on Patreon and I am excited to share one of my favorites with you.


                                    https://youtu.be/GQ-pYYEAt9g           





CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO PURCHASE The PDF BOOKLET IN MY ETSY SHOP https://www.etsy.com/KarenMargulisFineArt/listing/832109876/paint-along-video-pdf-pastel-painting?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1622293097680


**Note that this video is all four parts of a monthly Patreon Paint Along series all in ONE NEW VIDEO. You will see all four parts combined together.**

If you enjoyed this Paint Along video consider joining us on Patreon for much more! www.patreon.com/karenmargulis

No comments: