Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Three Tips for Painting Water: New Video Release!



This week I am sharing a video I made for my Patreon Insiders back in 2019. We spent two months exploring water and in this intro video I share 3 simple tips to help your paintings that include water look natural and believable.  The first tip I share is to always keep the water straight and level. Watch the video to see why and to see this marsh painting unfold! Click on the link below to watch the video. 



By the way if you are already a Patreon Insider you may have seen this video. I will be sharing a post with some extra commentary later this week!  It is always good to rewatch demos after you have gained more experience! www.patreon.com/karenmargulis




        I used some pastel pencils to add some of the finishing grasses! Do you use pastel pencils?
 

No comments: