Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

New Video and Blog Subscription Ending!!!


IMPORTANT NEWS!!!   I will be ending subscriptions to this blog in one month. The archives will still be available for viewing the older content but all new blog posts will now be made on my website. Be sure to head over to my website www.karenmargulis.com  and sign up for my email list on the home page. You can also follow the new blog on the website. Click on the blog tab and you will see the follow button on the right. 

This blog has been an important part of my growth as an artist and instructor. I have had problems lately with hackers so I have decided to use my website blog feature for new posts. I appreciate your support over the years and hope you will continue to follow me on my website or over on Patreon for even more in  depth pastel instruction. www.patreon.com/karenmargulis

I will end the subscription feed for this blog soon so be sure to head to my website to continue to follow me! If you happen to get any more spam emails from this blog in the next couple of weeks please know I am aware of the problem and I am working on this fix!

Have you watched my latest YouTube video demo?  In this video I share my fix for the problem of finding my favorite workable fixative! Click on the link below to watch the video!

https://youtu.be/UJhrOXr4uso



 

No comments: