Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Harry & David ...A Couple of Pears


I am adding to my list of Art Goals for 2006. I want to paint from life at least once a week....whether I get outside to do some plein air painting or set up a still life. I started on this goal today. My sister gave me a gift card for Harry & Davids. We went to the store yesterday and picked out some things including a big box of pears. I couldn't wait to set them up to paint them. My other goal is to use Canson paper more often. I love the sanded papers but I think working on Canson is more challenging...and I want to be challenged. (sometimes!)
This is my first attempt with the pears and it's not so easy! I'll try another arrangement later before they get eaten.

No comments: