Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Today's Painting...Sea Oat Shadows

'Sea Oat Shadows' 6x6 pastel

Here's another one from my trip to the South Carolina Low Country. Since I took around 800 photos I have a good supply of reference material. This is another little one at 6x6 inches. These are fun to do and make good studies for larger paintings. This weekend I plan to do more work on the work-in-progress that I posted the other day. It's up on the easel. Last night I went over to Jayne's to paint the wonderful gourds she bought. They were so unique and really deserve to be painted. I was tired though and didn't have it in me...so I need to give it another shot. I did like my thumbnail...but that was about it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The colors are wonderful!