Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Daily Pastel Painting...Along the Toccoa River

'Along the Toccoa' 12x16
I was looking through my reference photos looking for a subject for today's painting and decided on this view of the Toccoa River. Jayne, Holly and Sherry may recognize it. it is the view of the river in front of the cabin we rented last spring for the Terry Ludwig workshop. What a great time that was! Painting all day and unwinding in the hot tub with our wine every night....we need to do that again!! I'll bring this painting to class tonight for some advice from Marsha...this is her kind of scene and I am lucky to be able to get her input. Now I feel like painting some cherries for some reason....let's see what I can find.

No comments: