Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Monument Valley Pastel Painting

'Monumental Skies' 9x18 pastel
I am getting into a Southwest mood with my vacation approaching so I took a break from beaches and palm trees to paint from one of my SW reference photos. This is a view of the 'Mittens' in Monument Valley. I was excited for our visit to Monument Valley a couple of winters agao. When we arrived I was disappointed to see the skies gray and dreary with sprinkles of rain. I was hoping for a glorious sunset which didn't happen. We did get to experience some interesting skies. I wish I had taken more photos. I won't have that problem on this trip...I just got another 2 gig memory card so I have 4 gigs of memory...that should do it!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: