Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Opening Reception Tonight!

'The Eyes Have It' 5x7 pastel
This week has gone by so fast! My suitcase is packed and at the door and I can't wait for vacation. We are headed up to New England...revisiting some of our favorite spots and seeing some new ones. I haven't been up that way since I have been painting so I am looking forward to taking a lot of photos. I am not bringing any pastels! It was a hard decision but I just won't have time. We are meeting with relatives in Cape Cod and Nantucket as well as doing a lot of hiking. I am bringing a sketchbook so I will concentrate my efforts on sketching this trip.
Tonight is the opening Reception of the Southeastern Pastel Society's show and I have my painting of Tobi my Siamese cat(not this one) and a marsh scene in the show. I can't wait to see the show! I will try to report back tonight.

No comments: