Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Honorable Mention for Tobi and the Marsh!



Before I head out for vacation I just wanted to report on tonight's opening reception. I am happy to say that both of my paintings took an honorable mention. The competetion was very high quality and I am very pleased to have my work recognized. My teacher Marsha Savage took a Merit award for her painting so I think we did well! All of my evening classmates were there (we missed you Jayne!) and it was a very nice evening!

2 comments:

Donna T said...

Congratulations Karen!!! It's so nice to see you there with your paintings. I love the frames you chose. Tobi looks so elegant in his frame!

bj said...

Congratulations! I love the cat paintings. You've brought out all the wonderful colors that can hide in kitty fur. Have a good vacation.