Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Late Afternoon Light 5x7 pastel

'Late Afternoon Light' 5x7 pastel
For today's painting I decided to grab a photo out of my box of reference photos and paint whatever I pulled out. It happened to be one of my favorite scenes. This is the beach at North Wildwood New Jersey. It was very late in the afternoon and the sun was going down fast. We wanted to walk on the beach so we parked the car and hurried down to the beach just in time to watch the last sliver of warm light disappear from sight. Great memories!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

Beautiful sky...
Interesting... I guess you actually PRINT you photos out....
I never do anymore unless I've decided to use them for painting or something...