Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Early Autumn Landscape

'Memory Lane' 8 x 10 pastel
Today's painting started as my demo for Wednesday night's mystery pastel set class. I haven't had the chance to upload my student's work but I plan to make a collage of our paintings. I used my mystery set to start this painting but I tweaked it with a few other colors after class. I wonder if any of my friends will recognize this view? This painitng is on Canson, no underpainting.
This weekend I am headed to the mountains. First I will be stopping at High Country Gallery in Blue Ridge Ga to bring some new work, then on to Murphy to scout out some painting locations for my upcoming workshop. The workshop is full but if we have a successful experience I will plan another date in the Spring.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: