Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, March 12, 2021

New Video Demo Release: Using a Tunnel Composition and Listening to your Painting



Today I am releasing a new video demo! The video begins with a focus on creating a tunnel composition but my painting started to talk to me. Do I listen to it? Click on the link below to watch and  find out! 



Here is a photo of the underpainting stage. I used Nupastels and rubbing alcohol for a wet wash.  I used a warm and cool underpainting to help create a strong feeling of light and shadows. The painting is 9x12 on Uart sanded paper. 



Here is my reference photo. I took some liberties with the photo with my main goal to simplify all of the foliage! 


 Be sure to give the video a thumbs up click the bell  for video updates. I would love for you to subscribe to my Youtube channel!

No comments: