Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, January 04, 2022

How About Starting the New Year with a 20 Minute Painting?

    'In a Violet Mood'             8x10           pastel        ©Karen Margulis            available on Etsy 


It’s time to ease into 2022 with a simple pastel painting. It is fun to let go and just respond to a simple scene with your pastels without overthinking and overworking. In this video I set a timer for 20 minutes and work with a preselected tray of pastels leftover from another painting.  


Click on the link below to watch the video on my YouTube channel

             https://youtu.be/-Lc899r81u4           

Enjoy the demo and join me in my Patreon group for much more! SUPPLY LIST 1. Uart sanded paper 8x10 toned with thinned liquid acrylic 2. Nupastels 3. Terry Ludwig Pastels with a few Diane Townsend soft form pastels. 4. Blair very low odor workable fixative

No comments: