Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Thought of the Day

"Travel spoils you for regular life"
Bill Barich
Traveling Light (1984)
Today I didn't get to paint at all so I can't add to my work in progress. I spent the day getting ready for my next trip...a plein air painting workshop in Cashiers, North Carolina. I take classes from Marsha Savage, a wonderful pastel artist. She will be teaching this workshop and I can't wait to go! I plan to add a travelogue of my trip to my blog when I return so stay tuned...see what it's like at a painting workshop! Sunday I plan to paint with my friend Jayne who I admire greatly as an artist. We want to get warmed up for the workshop. I'll try to work on the Avalon painting so I can add to my work in progress.

No comments: