Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Today's Painting



Jayne's Garden

Jayne has the most amazing home and gardens. Every nook and cranny is filled with wonderful surprises. It's funny, she didn't seem to think there was anything to paint and I didn't know where to start! I suppose it is that way. I don't think there is anything to paint at my house! So I went over to her house yesterday afternoon and before we started to paint, we enjoyed Jayne's wonderful blackberry cobbler. Yumm! Then we went outside. It was HOT! We are hoping it won't be quite so hot in the mountains later this week. I decided to paint some black-eyed susans and then went on to paint the one I posted. It is an arrangement of flower pots and these very kool clay balls. Jayne didn't get to finish but she has a very nice start on the Black-eyed Susans. I hope to go back! Thanks Jayne for a great afternoon.

No comments: