Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Cruising the Caribbean

I am off an another adventure...this time a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. There really is no better vacation value than a cruise. I love to take adventure trips and fly and drive to remote and beautiful places....but trips like that require a lot of thought and planning. Sometimes you just need to unwind and relax and a cruise is the perfect way to do that. This cruise however will be a bit different for me now that I am so inviolved with my painting. I am looking at the places I have been to many times with the eye of an artist....I will be trying to visualize how I will paint the scenery. I am bringing along my pastels and lots of paper and I plan to do at least 2-4 paintings a day. We have a balcony so it will be easy to set up and paint in the comfort of my cabin. So look for new postings of my adventure next week!

No comments: