Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Great Blue Heron


I have to stop painting now and pack up for the Terry Ludwig workshop! I just did this small one of the heron to see if I would like to do it larger. We leave in the morning for Blue Ridge and we are very excited! We are staying in a cabin right on the Toccoa River. We hope to get some painting time in on Thursday just to get warmed up. I will be away from the computer but look for a full report when I return! For those of you who follow my always changing travel plans.....We will be taking a cruise in October rather than the trip to Maine. I am hoping to do that trip next summer when I will have more time to explore! And no quick cruise in June....that didn't work out but we will be going to Dollywood! That's OK because we have to pass through the Smoky Mountain National Park...lots of great painting opportunities!

No comments: