Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Another Gesture Drawing...with color!



Jayne just knew I was chomping at the bit to color these gesture drawings in...so even though I have a million other things I need to do today I had to do another one! I don't have the reference photo so I did the best I could. Plus it is on canson paper which I haven't worked on in months. Canson is really not that bad! I'm not sure if I will be posting anything else this weekend. I am headed to the Albert Handell workshop in Dawsonville on Sunday and I will be gone a week! That's a long workshop! But I am going to soak up all the information I can and I think it should be a great experience. I am bringing my laptop so if the hi speed internet connection works I will be posting updates on the workshop.

No comments: