Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Back from the Albert Handell Workshop



It's been quite a week! We started early each day and finished late. I didn't get to post to the blog every day so I will have to do a recap. Tomorrow I plan on reviewing my notes and taking pictures of the paintings I did at the workshop. I will be posting more over the weekend. Here's a picture of some of us painting at the Amicalola River on our free paint afternoon. We didn't want to wander far from the cars since it was thundering and threatening rain...although Marsha did brave it and went down to the little falls. We did get rained out but not before we each did one painting. Here is Virginia Dauth, Jeanie Crosby and my easel on the right. I will post my finished painting tomorrow.

No comments: