Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Finding Time to Paint

'Sunset Dunes' 9 x 12

It's been a busy weekend and I just couldn't find time to paint! I was busy getting ready for the Albert Handell workshop next week and making sure everything is in order for Corey's Graduation from high school. He graduates on May 26th and I will just be getting back from the week long workshop that afternoon. I did finally get a chance to paint today and I decided to try a sunset scene. I just finished reading in Carlson's landscape book how difficult it is to paint the colors of the sunset and make it look believable. I'm not sure I was successful but I did enjoy using these colors! Now I am warmed up so I will try to paint some more!


No comments: