Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Busy Weekend and more Sunflowers!


Yes, more sunflowers! Jayne got a bouquet of giant sunflowers and invited me over to paint today. Actually, Sherry and Holly came too! It was great to get together and girls...we need a name! Holly didn't paint, just a visit...but Jayne and Sherry did wonderful sunflower paintings. It was good practive for our upcoming trip to the Sunflower Festival! I decided to focus in on 3 flowers. When I got home, I wasn't happy with how they were spaced so I brushed the bottom flower out and moved it in closer. I forget sometimes that you can do that!
I spent Saturday trying to frame some paintings. I have an appoinment Saturday at an art Gallery in Murphy, NC. The owner wants to see some of my paintings which is very exciting! Just to get to this step is a great feeling. I will keep you posted on the outcome of my meeting.

No comments: