Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Exciting News!


I am pleased to announce that I am now represented by David's Fine Art, a gallery in Murphy North Carolina. I met with the owner, David Vowell, on Saturday to show him some of my originals. I brought in 10 paintings, seven of them framed. He took all seven framed pieces! I was thrilled. It is a wonderful gallery with some excellent artists. I am in good company! My paintings will be hung as part of the upcoming Summer Solstice Celebration. Here is an description from the gallery's website www.davidsfineart.net
June 21 - July 4 Solstice!
Make plans to celebrate the Summer Solstice with us here at David's! On June 21st, the gallery will showcase both monochrome and wildly colorful artworks that illustrate change and mystery in our lives and in nature. The Solstice Celebration will begin at 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 21st with refreshments and live music. BYOB and your own spontaneous musical celebration are also welcomed.

No comments: