Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gallery Reception



Last night was the opening reception for the new 'Solstice' exhibit at David's Fine Art in Murphy, North Carolina. I had six paintings hung in the exhibit! After work we drove up to Murphy and met my parents at the Gallery. It was very well attended! David told me he had gotten a lot of positive feedback on my work which was very nice to hear. I've posted some photos...the top one shows me in front of the gallery and the 2nd one shows some of my paintings....mine are the ones in the gold frames. It was a nice evening and the sunset on the drive home was amazing!

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Karen, Congratulations on the show. Your paintings look great. I enjoy reading your news.
Thanks,
Jo