Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Thinking of Sunflowers

'A Pot of Sunshine' 9x12
I was in the mood for sunflowers yesterday. Sunflowers and lavender are my favorite flowers...oh Lilacs too! I bought packs of seeds to plant my own sunflower garden but I haven't gotten around to it yet! I am thrilled that Jayne found us some sunflowers right here in Georgia....there will be a Sunflower Festival over the 4th of July weekend in a small town outside of Atlanta. They have giant fields of sunflowers and you can cut your own bouquet! A few of us are going down to paint and take photos and of course get some flowers to take home. So this little painting was a warm up...to see if I have the righ yellows in my pastel box!

No comments: