Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Daily Pastel Painting...Fall in Colorado

'In the Aspen Grove' 8x10 pastel
I have an idea for a new series that I'd like to hang up in my new living room. I want to paint some aspen trees in each of the four seasons. Of course we don't have aspen trees here in georgia but they are one of my favorite trees. Here is my first painting in the series...aspens in the fall. The next one will be winter from a photo I took in the winter at Bryce Canyon National park. I plan for that one to be at least 16x20. Hopefully I'll start it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...I love how the light is coming thru the trees! I love trees...I can't wait to see your next tree painting!

Debbie