Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Arches National Park


I have not forgotten about my blog....I have been busy painting...the living room walls that is! We got new furniture last week and of course the walls needed to be painted! I have decided to give this room a southwestern flavor since I have so many SW paintings I want to display...including this one I painted last year. It has meaning for me since it is of my children on one of our trips to Arches National Park. We have another SW trip in the works and I look forward to making the plans. Hopefully I'll be back to the pastels tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Karen,
Great painting. Arches is such a special place. Nice memories for me as well. You presented the light very well.

Jo

Making A Mark said...

Great painting Karen - really jumped off the wall at at me! I agree with Jo - very nice treatment of the light in this one

naquaiya said...

Just beautiful. I wish I were there right now. You really know how to give a mood.