Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Daily Pastel Painting...Salt & Pepper

'Just the Two of Us' 5x7 pastel
It was the way the light was coming in the window that inspired me to set up all kinds of things to paint. So my breakfast sat there and got cold while I arranged my coffee cup and the condiments to my liking. I ended up with a lot of photos and this is the second in the series. The more I work on this LaCarte paper the more I like it! Jayne & Holly you have to try some more! This weekend I think I will do some more Gatorboard surfaces. I have another 16x20 piece left. Oh and my husband went to pick up the 2 paintings I submitted to the Atlanta Artist's Center show that didn't make it in the show and they told him my Sunflower people painting was very close to making it...the judge had a tough time but in the end there wasn't enough space. I am very happy with having one make it. There were 300 entires and 85 accepted so I am very pleased!

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Karen, these are nice. You are going to town on these small daily works.
Jo