Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Daily Pastel Painting...Sanibel Island

'Back to Waterside Inn' 9x12 pastel
When we go to Sanibel Island we like to stay at the Waterside Inn on the Beach. It is such a treat to be able to get up early and just walk out to the beach for sunrise. This is a view of one of the cottages as seen from the beach. I took a photo of this scene as the early morning light was hitting the lounge chairs. I love Sanibel!
This painting available unframed $125 kemstudios@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen...this is gorgeous! I didn't know where Sanibel Island was, so I googled it...I would never have thought it was on the gulf side of Florida...the pictures on their website are beautiful!

Debbie

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

You handled this subject beautifully. (love the marsh sunset, too) This one should be in the PSA show. It's fun to see another pastel artist on the site