Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Daily Pastel Painting...Up on Vance Mountain

'Up on Vance Mountain' 5x7 pastel
I just had time for a quick little one today and I was in an Autumn mood. This is a scene from Vance Mountain near Murphy, North Carolina. What an amazing view! It was being developed as a gated community last year so it's probably off limits now.
I have been hard at work on my Squidoo lens about daily painting with pastels. If you are interested in learning more about pastel painting, take a look at my lens! http://www.squidoo.com/karenmargulis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen...your squidoo is great! I spent about an hour looking at it this morning and greatly appreciate all the time you have put into it!

Debbie