Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, November 17, 2006

'Morning Delight' 5x7 pastel

Here is another addition to my breakfast table series. What a treat to have someone make me some big fluffy pancakes with lots of butter and pure maple syrup with a side of home fries! Next weekend My friend & I are taking our girls to spend the night at the Intercontinental in Buckhead....just for a little getaway. I hope we order room service so I can photograph the food for my breakfast series!

3 comments:

Heidi Malott said...

This is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing more of this series.

Anonymous said...

This looks yummy! Have fun on your girls weekend and take lots of pictures!

Debbie

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

The lighting reminds me of a snowy landscape in the sunshine. I love still life sugesting landscape to me.