Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Aspens in the Snow ...part 4


I am finished with this one for the moment. I will put it aside and look at it later this weekend with fresh eyes. I really don't want to overwork it so I just need to stop. As Marsha says....Is there anything I could do to make it better? I'm not sure just yet. On another note, I splurged and ordered the Great American Pastels Cityscape collection by Alan Flatmann. I really just liked the colors...they looked like some that I don't have already. I'm not sure how much I'll get to paint this weekend as I need to finish painting the living room! We'll see how productive I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I think your aspen trees are perfect...you added just the right amount of darks to them and the snow looks wonderful!

Have a great weekend!
Debbie