Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Caribbean Christmas!

'A Caribbean Christmas' 5x7 pastel
I am in Caribbean mode since we will be going on a caribbean cruise in a couple of weeks! It's almost time to take out the suitcases and bathing suits! This little painting is from a photo I took at Sapphire Beach in St. Thomas....and this is how I imagine Santa visits the islands. Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for supporting my blog this year. I really appreciate your interest in my work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen...your santa is adorable!
Merry Christmas!
Debbie
(one of my goals for January is to start a blog...wish me luck!)

Susan Borgas said...

Your Santa made me smile. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year, cheers!