Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Favorite Paintings from 2006

'Catch of the Day'
I am taking some time this week to get myself organized for 2007. I am cleaning off shelves and reorganizing my studio and painting area. I thought it would be fun to go through my paintings from 2006 and pick out my favorite. I decided that I actually had more than one favorite...I liked them for different reasons. This one of the osprey I like because I love the subject matter...ospreys are my favorite bird. Also it was one of my first larger paintings...it's about 20x 24....and it is special because it brings me back to the moment when I was actually this close to the osprey on a Sanibel Island beach. All this week I will be posting more of my favorites along with some new work...if I ever get my mess picked up!

No comments: