Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Daily Pastel Painting....Sea Grape Trees

'Morning Sea Grapes' 9x12
I have been working a lot with LaCarte paper so for a change of pace I thought I'd try something on Canson. I find it to be fun for quick studies though Marsha does beautiful work on it. I really should challenge myself to work on it more often....add it to my already long Goal List for 2007! I have a painting I want to start tomorrow...it's all ready to go now I will sleep on it. I find that for certain subjects I like to paint them in my head first...I do this when I am nodding off to sleep...who know I might be painting in my sleep all night! But when I am actually ready to paint...it seems to go much easier.

No comments: