Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Favorite Paintings of 2006...Farm Scene


I painted this farm scene on location at the Albert Handell workshop last May. I like it because it reminds me of what it feels like to have something work when painting plein air. Albert liked this one so I can learn from what I did right. It also reminds me of being at the workshop surrounded by some great artists including my teacher Marsha Savage and feeling like I really did belong! That was a milestone.

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Karen, This is a nice one. I remember it. Nice work this year.
Hope your holidays are going great, never enough time to clean and straighten up. :)
Jo

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

This is a beautiful painting. Thanks for reshowing it!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site, wants to see much more on it! :)
- kemstudios.blogspot.com f
spaghetti alla carbonara