Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Daily Pastel Painting....Cherries and More Cherries

'Temptation' 5x7
I've been wanting to paint cherries and when I saw this photo I thought I'd give it a try. It was fun to do and looking at it I can think of many more cherry arrangements to paint. I have a lot planned for the weekend and upcoming week. I have two commissions to work on and I have set up a few more paintings....I prepared the paper, did my thumbnails so I am ready to go! This Sunday Jayne, Holly and I are getting together to watch the new Bob Rohm dvd on painting water and then we will paint. I'd like to host next weekend and maybe rewatch Ann Templeton and paint some Southwest scenes. Since our pastel class has the month off, we need to make sure we get together and keep painting! Watch for my water painting on Monday!
This painting is available for $50 which includes S&H. Email me at kemstudios@yahoo.com

No comments: