Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Painting Moving Water

'On the Rocks' 9x12

Today I had a wonderful day with Jayne and Holly. We got an early start and watched the new Bob Rohm dvd on painting water. We watched two chapters...water with ripples and moving water. We also had a wonderful lunch and we managed to paint some. Holly finished a beautiful sunset scene with rippled water. Jayne is working on a large scene with rocks. I worked on this one of moving water. It's from a reference photo I took at the Albert Handell workshop I attended last May. I should have a look at his interpretaion of the scene. I forget what his looked like. I'll have to paint more water...I'd love to do a harbor scene with boats like Bob Rohm did in his dvd.

This painting is available for $85 which includes S&H. Please email me at kemstudios@yahoo.com

No comments: