Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

North Florida Salt Marsh

'Tranquility' 9x12
I love to paint salt marsh scenes and when I was going through my photos looking for something to paint, this one jumped out at me. This is a scene from north Florida on the way to St. George Island. Jayne, Michael and I stopped here on the way to the beach house last year. I thought it would be a good one to practice with after watching the Bob Rohm dvd on painting water. I am on a hunt for a new digital camera....I want a wider angle lens but now I am thinking i'd like more zoom too.....I am starting to think I might bite the bullet and get a digital slr. I have 4 canon lenes so I wouldn't need to invest in lenses. Hmmm it is something to think about!

No comments: