Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Seashell on St. George Island

'The Morning Tide' 6x6
Here is a warm painting for a cold day! It brings back double 'warm' memories for me. I painted it on my recent cruise...sitting in a lounge chair by the pool...feeling the warm sun. it is from a photo I took on a trip to St. George Island in Florida. Jayne and I would go out every morning at sunrise and look for treasure on the beach. That was a great time!



Seashell on St. George Island

About This Painting:
I use the finest soft pastels on archival papers. Paintings are shipped unframed and securely packaged with glassine and foamcore.

Media: Pastel
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $45

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $45 plus $5 s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments: