Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sanibel Island Sea Shells

Sanibel Sea Shells
Sanibel Sea Shells, painting by Karen Margulis

About This Painting:
This painting is one of my personal favorites that I have decided to sell. It was done from a photo I took last summer on a trip to Sanibel Island. I took photos of the shells as they were washed up on the beach with the morning tide. I didn't touch them...they are just as Mother Nature arranged them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture because of not just the simplicity but the way the only bold colered shell is presented differently to the back ground shells. – The colouer shape and size different makes all the difference.And i think all her pictures are wonderful!!!
Thankyou........xxx